The Obvious Solution

The Obvious Solution

Dodgers + September = not again

I am all talk.

I claim to not understand why people keep going back into abusive relationships.

I claim that I for the life of me don't understand how people are together if they've been beating each other for the last eight years.

I claim that if I were ever in that situation, I'd get out ASAP.

And it's a load of rubbish.

Every year, I experience a love affair with the Dodgers. Every year they build be up and build me up with the flowers and chocolates of a successfull first five months of the season. And every year my pride is bruised as the days pass in September (no really, it just fell down some stairs! it's all gonna be okay!) But then come April, every April, it's gonna be different! But as a Dodger fan I've come to know that it really won't, but I just have to live with that.

Oh well, there's always next year, although Septemeber comes every year so we're pretty much screwed then too.

Whatever.

No comments: